All that we’ve accomplished has been made possible through the generosity of individuals who care enough to donate their time, services and have taken the courageous action to give back.
Gandhi Worldwide Education Institute is always looking for new volunteers and has no shortage of opportunity to apply your unique skills and talents on our team. Contact us if you’re interested in helping provide access to clean water, implement sustainable agriculture, providing improved sanitation and education facilities, and more.
If you have particular talents to offer and don’t see a listing that fits, don’t hesitate to contact us to begin a conversation. We’d love to hear from you!
If you are moved to assist us in our important mission please do not be shy about contacting us at questions(at)gandhiforchildren.org.
Types of Volunteer Positions Needed
• Admin Support – Inventorying and packing books for sales at University conferences and lectures.
• Business Development – Virtual part-time position to take key role in business development.
• Grant Writer – Virtual remote part-time grant writer sought.
• Marketing Support – Virtual part-time position to assist The Gandhi Worldwide Education Institute marketing efforts to attract corporate sponsorships and find appropriate partners for program and fundraising activities.
• United Nations Liaison – we seek a representative in the tri-state area who can serve as the organization’s UN representative. Responsibilities include becoming acquainted with UN System and agencies, develop relations with key UN personnel.
If you are interested and available to help, please contact us at questions(at)gandhiforchildren.org.
You must be 16 or older to volunteer at The Gandhi Worldwide Education Institute.
Incoming search terms:
- end child hunger volunteer (1)
- grant writing volunteer end child trafficking (1)