All that we’ve accomplished has been made possible through the generosity of individuals who care enough to donate their time, services and have taken the courageous action to give back.
Gandhi Worldwide Education Institute appreciates the support of our volunteers.
Types of Volunteer Support
• Admin Support – Inventorying and packing books for sales at University conferences and lectures.
• Business Development – Virtual part-time position to take key role in business development.
• Grant Writer – Virtual remote part-time grant writer sought.
• Marketing Support – Virtual part-time position to assist The Gandhi Worldwide Education Institute marketing efforts to attract corporate sponsor ships and find appropriate partners for program and fundraising activities.
• United Nations Liaison – we seek a representative in the tri-state area who can serve as the organization’s UN representative. Responsibilities include becoming acquainted with UN System and agencies, develop relations with key UN personnel.
We thank Google, our legal team, graphic and video professionals, web hosts who helped along the way!